Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Services

  1. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Grievance Form

    Please let us know if any of our crosswalks, sidewalks, and/or intersections are not compliant according to the Americans with... More…

  2. Report a Pot Hole

    If you happen to notice a pot hole in the street, it is possible we missed it. Please use this "Report a Pot Hole" form to let us know.

  1. Broken Playground Equipment Form

    Let Public Services' Parks Department know of any playground equipment that needs attention or repair, and we will do our best to get... More…